As we enter the last quarter of the year we have implemented some new systems at Seas and Associates. We are still the friendly and dignified collection company that focuses on reinstating members, but we work continuously to improve and update our operations. Through the third quarter of 2015, we have:
- Increased staff of 20+ with (add number) bilingual representatives;
- Letters printed in Spanish and English;
- Added additional letters for accounts over 120 days delinquent;
- Enhanced QA process to ensure our representatives are meeting the higher standards of our business model with an emphasis on reinstating members;
- Added an online payment option for those who want to settle their debt without representative interaction; and
- Effective Dec 1st 2015, we are expanding our hours of operations to reach more members.
In addition to all of this, let’s not forget that the money and reinstatements continue to come in.
We have heard your requests and are also pleased to announce that we have implemented a different program strictly for Personal Training. We have completed the beta testing phase and are confident that our PT system will work as well as our membership collections. I am more than happy to discuss how this works and explain the integration between ABC Financial Services and Seas & Associates. As Personal Training has evolved from only the club’s elite members purchasing it to every member, the need for collections in this area has increased drastically.
As revenues are getting harder to come by and competition continues to increase, it’s even more important than ever to be able to collect as much money as possible from the people who promised to pay it to you. The time to come on board with Seas & Associates is now! The busy season for health clubs is almost upon us and we will be busy reinstating your members.
As a young company, our concepts were new and unproven; however, we have reviewed enough data to allow the results to speak for themselves! We collect money and reinstate members without hurting your brand. If you aren’t using an agency or would like to hear how we are different than your current agency, please contact m. I’ll speak to you on the difference between Seas and the “traditional collections company”, explain how our exclusive integration with ABC Financial Services works and discuss how much revenue has fallen off your books if you are not currently using an agency for pursuing your RFC members. I look forward to hearing from you.
Director of Customer Relations