September 2012 Software EnhancementsBy heatherf posted in ABC Announcements
- September 20th, 2012
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LITTLE ROCK, AR., (September 20, 2012) – ABC Financial, the leading software and payment processing provider to the health and fitness industry, announces new software enhancements.
“ABC prides itself on being the industry leader in software technology to the health and fitness industry. Our clients deserve the best and the latest in software functionality and that is what ABC Financial provides. These enhancements further solidify that position,” said Steve Ayers, Chief Revenue Officer.
Software updates include:
- Accelerated Services - allows members to purchase a block of sessions or classes, make an initial down payment and split the package over several months. Additionally, clients can purchase sessions that can be used all at once or over time.
- Employee Portal - allows trainers, instructors and service providers the ability to view and manage their own schedule while at home or away from the club.
- Wait List - allows clubs to ensure their classes are at full utilization by automatically creating a wait list of pending members interested in joining. If space opens up due to a cancellation, an email is automatically sent to members alerting them to the opening.
- MYiCLUBonline iPhone App - allows members the ability to perform functions associated with their club activities. This can include booking and canceling appointments, viewing personal training appointments, class schedules and also allows members the ability to check-in to the club using their iPhone or Apple device.
- Upgraded CRS reporting - features a cleaner look with new reports, report queues, enhanced reporting formats, better FAVORITES management, and mobile access.
About ABC Financial
Launched in 1981, ABC Financial has revolutionized software and payment processing for the health and fitness industry. Headquartered in the Little Rock, Ark. area, ABC Financial serves approximately 3,700 clubs with approximately two million members throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. The company’s innovative club management software, DataTrak, is the most complete web-based software in the health and fitness industry.
Chief Revenue Officer